Taking on a Challenge is a great way to raise funds for a worthy cause. It’s amazing how many people will sponsor others to complete an amazing feat.
This year, why not get together with friends and family to take on a Challenge of your own?
5 steps to fundraising success
1) Decide which challenge you wish to enter and sign up for it via their website, paying the appropriate registration fee. See our Challenges page for a list of events.
2) Nominate the charity you wish to support. See our list of Muslim Charities below for suggestions.
3) Set up a fundraising page, tell everyone about your plans and start collecting sponsorship. See external article Top charity giving sites.
4) Take on your chosen challenge.
5) As soon as possible after the event, send the money you raised to your nominated charity.
This list is not exhaustive. You can support any charity you like, even if it is not listed here; this list is only a guide.
- Human Appeal
- Human Relief Foundation
- Islamic Aid
- Islamic Help
- Islamic Relief
- Muslim Aid
- Muslim Charity
- Muslim Community Helpline
- Muslim Global Relief
- Muslim Hands
- Orphans In Need
- READ Foundation
- SKT Welfare
- Ummah Welfare Trust
See Muslim Charities Forum for contact details.
If you represent a charity and would like us to add yours to this page, please let us know.