Wow, that’s the way to do it! Here’s a guy who knows how to set himself a challenge…. Amir, “One Man”, took on 11 extreme challenges in 11 days last year, in an effort to raise £111,000 for The Ribat Institute to support purchasing a new educational and community centre.
These were his challenges:
- DAY 1: Highest UK skydive (15,000 ft) North Lincolnshire
- DAY 2: 11K Run Fort William, Scotland
- DAY 3: Canyoning – Grey Mare’s Tail Fort William, Scotland
- DAY 4: Mountain Biking – The Devil’s Staircase Fort William, Scotland
- DAY 5: North Face – Ben Nevis Fort William, Scotland
- DAY 6: Shark Dive Fife, Scotland
- DAY 7: Caving Yorkshire Dales
- DAY 8: Assault Course Dorking, Surrey
- DAY 9: Highest UK Bungee Jump (300ft) Tatton Park, Manchester
- DAY 10: Canoeing – Lake Windermere Waterhead, Lake District
- DAY 11: Sea Stack climb – Old Man Of Stoer Sutherland, Scotland
So far he has raised just over £40,000 – which is 36% of his target. Still an extraordinary feat!
Here is the video of the assault course portion of the race, on Day 8…
Please do make a pledge in recognition of his efforts: http://www.justgiving.com/oneman